August 23, 2021

Operators of Rainbow Six: Siege have been fighting a court case in the Federal Court in Brisbane where they claim they have not been paid for the majority of their operating hours.

Key points:Operators of the popular shooter are fighting to stay financially afloatThe operators say they’ve lost an estimated $500 million due to the collapse of their revenueThe court case is being seen as the latest in a series of setbacks for the game and operators, who are trying to keep their doors open even as their operations have been affected by the financial collapse of the game.

The operators are arguing the Federal Government has not properly paid for their operating costs and that they are entitled to recover money owed to them.

In May, the Federal Circuit Court ruled the operators had been unlawfully treated by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for not meeting their obligations under the law.

They are now appealing against the decision to the Federal Supreme Court, arguing the payment of the bill was a mistake.

Rainbow six’s operators are fighting a Federal Court ruling that they have been unlawfully compensated, despite not receiving the full amount owed to the federal government.

The decision was made by Federal Circuit Judge Stephen O’Brien last month, who ruled Rainbow Six Siege operators should have been paid the full bill from the end of March.

“I’ve taken a very hard view on the issue and that is that the payment has been a mistake and has resulted in the financial loss of the operators,” Justice O’Brian told the hearing.

“You may be thinking it’s a legal position, but it is a financial position, and the operators have been subject to financial loss.”

The operators had argued they were not entitled to be paid as the payment was made on an “excess” basis, meaning the operator was not actually owed the full money, but was only required to pay on an excess basis.

Justice O’Brien said he had to be careful to determine the exact amount due and then he would apply the law in a particular case.

“What I’ve said is that I’m not going to give you the full number of hours you’ve worked and I don’t know how you can give me that information,” Justice Mr O’Neil said.

“That’s why I’ve given you an amount that’s not quite accurate.”

Mr O’Meara, the operators’ chief executive, said the case was the latest development in a “long-standing, complex legal dispute” that has been going on for over two years.

He said it was the first time in Australian law that the operators were fighting the payment.

“It’s a long-standing legal dispute, but in the past the courts have upheld it,” Mr O ‘Mearas said.

“This is an issue that has dragged on for two years.”

The decision came after the operators appealed the Federal Taxation Tribunal’s decision last month to overturn a $1 million judgement handed down in a Queensland court, finding the payment should be reduced to $100,000.

Justice Stephen O. O’Connor of the Federal Federal Circuit said the decision had been made in good faith and the Federal Treasury would be satisfied.

He rejected the operators claims the ATO was not properly compensating them and that the operator had been unfairly singled out for a failure to pay.

“The fact that they’re being sued is really quite extraordinary,” Justice Justice O Connor said.